SEARCH TOOL

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Student Journal: Exciting things this summer


The most exciting things  did this summer by Aaron Steward
The most exciting thing I did this summer was going to Six Flags with my friends. I was pretty thrilled to go because it had been a while since I’d been and I was going to ride the tallest ride there, the “Titan”. Six Flags is a theme park located in Texas, which is famous for its Looney Toon and Superhero themes. Many people enjoy the different holiday themes that the park offers like Fright Fest during Halloween, and Holiday in the Park during Christmas.
            Many people visit the park for different appeals. I went because a friend invited me. We were anticipating on being afraid to ride the Titan, but when we finally got to it we couldn’t wait to get on except for one person. My friend Wanye was the only one to chicken out so we rode without him. As we made our way to the tower of orange metal a since of fear crept up my spine, but I ignored it. We finally got into our seats and strapped up. There was no turning back now I had to ride. The coaster slowly made it to the top as  I yelled to the top of my lungs “Hands Up”. Then we dropped down at an amazing 75 mph. I was having the time of my life as the coaster whipped, swirled, and looped around every corner.

1 comment: