SEARCH TOOL

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Student Journal: Exciting things this summer

The most exciting things this summer by Jaquaylon Rollison
          The most exciting thing that I did this summer was going to El Centro for the Sight&Sound Program. It was the most exciting thing to me because I had a lot of fun meeting new people. During the Sight&Sound Program I learned how to use Photoshop.  Before I came to this program I had never heard of Photoshop. The instructors showed me how to use Photoshop to create print media. Now I am very good at using Photoshop. I was also excited when we went to city hall. I thought it was exciting because I meet a very important person and I got to see some of the things that go on in city hall. In addition I learned how to make music and how to work different things in the audio room. Now I can teach others how to use different things in the audio room. Those were the most exciting things that went on this summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the program. Remember you have knowledge you can share with others.

    ReplyDelete