SEARCH TOOL

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Student Journal: How would you teach students if you were a teacher?


First, I would choose to be a math teacher. I would help my students by putting them in groups and allowing them to make a rap about multiplication. This group will say that rap on the morning announcements. It’s good to know that you can have fun while you learn. When I was in the 2nd grade I loved to work, however it wasn’t always fun. My teacher demanded us to complete assignments weather it was challenging or easy. So even if I liked it or not, I had to get the job done. My opinion is when you teach you have to make it amusing so they will be learning and having fun at the same time. Then they will go around saying “That teacher the best teacher ever!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment