SEARCH TOOL

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Student Journal: How would you teach students if you were a teacher?

If I was a teacher, I would disguise teaching with fun. The kids would be enjoying themselves, but they would also be learning. The secret of teaching is to combine the two. I would think about how I keep my lesson interesting while still learning what you need to know. Then I would find out how well my students learn or what limits my teachings to their style of learning. I would be very hands on with my students and make sure that they understand and offer tutoring when needed. I would set a free environment so that my students would fill free to speak their minds and express any problems they have.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you have thought this out. My suggestion for you would to list some pros and cons of having your classroom setup as a free choice environment.

    ReplyDelete